Seiten

Thursday, 21 July 2011

Marshall McLuhan is 100

There can be something immensely liberating about relieving pressure - particularly when that pressure is internally, almost neurotically applied. A kind of psychological quantative easing.

That's what's happened to me, at any rate. Having moaned here just a few days ago about how tough life was, and about how difficult I was finding it to write anything creative, I woke up this morning (the first of four blessed days in a row when I don't have to work), heard a snippet on the news and ... bang!

There it was. The muse flung herself into my arms and gave me a hot, heavy, tongue-down-your-throat kiss.

The way it worked out, the form it took, it seemed to be more suited for posting over at Obnoxius. Still, I thought I'd give my regular readers here a link to it:


Have a good weekend, everyone ...

Talking Heads seems to be a suitable musical accompaniment to this. Thanks to Gina at Pagan Sphinx for putting this particular worm in my ear today!


Picture retrieved from:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...