Seiten

Tuesday, 24 May 2011

Dylan on my Mind ...


When a blog gets old enough, things that you wrote ages ago sometimes start to force their way back into your consciousness again. There’s a small voice in the back of my head whispering that reposting is a kind of cheating but there are times when it does seem to be the appropriate thing to do.

Like today, for instance. It’s Bob Dylan’s 70th birthday. A year ago, back when Attempted Essays was still very young and still had very few readers, I wrote a little piece to congratulate him on his 69th. So today being the day that’s in it, I’ve decided to put up a link to it. Once more …





And, while I’m at it, here’s a link to another little piece I wrote about him, a bit more recently:


Obviously, this dude seems to have had quite an influence on me … J

Picture retrieved from:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...